Renegade HIIT ERG ASKI100
The HIIT ERG ASKI100 makes the Nordic style of skiing available to everyone. Long recognized as one of the toughest workouts, Nordic skiing makes you stronger, increases your stamina and trains your whole body. The ASKI100 can be used for the double stick technique and the classic ski technique (alternately moving your arms).
The ASKI100 uses the most important rowing elements, such as the flywheel resistance and the monitor, but focuses the athlete on the vertical movements and simulates the movements of cross-country skiing. It is widely recognized that this is the toughest workout for the whole body and perfect for stamina. This fitness device focuses on the arms, legs and core for a full body workout, adjusted to the athlete's height and level.
The ASKI100 uses high-strength cords in its drive system. The cords are much stronger than steel and extremely light, resulting in a system that is responsive and smooth.
- Smooth, natural, unlimited magnetic airflow resistance due to heavy-duty 49 cm aluminum fan with cross-bonded aluminum blades for maximum linear power.
- Superior internal drive mechanism allows both double-pole and classic (alternating arm) technology, minimal maintenance required.
- An ergonomically moulded handle provides horizontal and vertical placement options to target different muscle groups, add comfort and also enhance your workouts.
- 10 levels of magnetic resistance adjustments offer multi intensity training workouts.
- The 4 mm thick steel mounting bracket allows you to place the ASKI100 in the desired position against the wall.
- Ideal for bent over row, bicep curl, front raise and reverse curl.
|Fan||Aluminum 49 cm, with cross-bonded aluminum blades|
|Restistance||10 levels, magnetic|
|Pulleys||Self-levelling, width between 62 cm to 26 cm|
|Cords||High-strength and light weight|
|CONSOLE / WORKOUTS|
|Display||Battery operated LCD monitor|
|Display feedback||Time, stroke, stroke/min, time/500 m, watts, intensity setting and pulse|
|Programs||8 workout modes including 20/10, 20/30, custom intervals, 4 target settings|
|Heart rate receiver||Built-In Polar wireless heart rate receiver|
|Product (L x W x H)||49 x 30.5 x 58.5 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||66 x 57.5 x 28 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||26 kg / 32 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|